my avatar is merchant class lady. but when i press govern in game it is not showing. also when i go to my dgp wallet its showing in claim not in reveled. i had reveled all my dgp long back. kindly guide

Monuj Kumar Mazumder changed his profile picture
44 w

Why continues running my governing after 44 hrs. when that will be end?

after 1st cycle my banker avater not returning to available Crypto Corey

can somebody help me with my governing. my avatar is not showing in game . i have already done all the procedure its a merchant class lady

anyone have a tutorial on how to connect your lands to the game. would greatly appreciate any assistance

Good evening guys my last five days rent community wallet to my xumm wallet so earning stared now it time to collect rent and buy new assets for big kingdom

I think so I have wrong xumm wallet link my crptoland and avatar account any friend give me corract link

can we start governing at any time or its specific time to do it. i am trying to do governing as i have merchant class avatar but it says no active GDP available to perform this action

44 w

Less than 1 hour to stake your Nobles for the first large Governing pool. You must have them staked by 9 am CST.

Move with haste ⚡