I'm going to sale out Crypto land if someone is willing to buy kindly contact via zoom application.

How to sale out LAND ?

Crypto Corey

I am sending my Land for 3 days rent collection, but it my rent contract automatically ending 1 day before the end time. In morning I checked my Land timer, it was showing 1 day and 2-3 hours to end the contract. Some time before I just check the rent collection area, my all land came to available area.

Please look into this, my Rent cost is deducting for 3days but my contract ending 1 day before. My Crypto is wasting due to this glitch.

FAQs - Hindi

Rinkus shared a forum
44 w

department-head-chat

department-head-chat

department-head-chat
SUNITHA K shared a forum
44 w

department-head-chat

department-head-chat

department-head-chat

Hello guys , amazing to see slowly and steadily games and cryptoland progressing ,
I like to bring to notice timer in govern is not working properly, when i open after 1 day or 24 hours its still showing 26 mins left , then later when open again it showing 56 mins left and now open its showing 2 hours 26 mins left
Kindly take a note n fix the error
Crypto Corey

The Architect
CryptoLand

Hii Guys can you help me find the way to raise a ticket, The govern option is showing blank no DGP active Crypto Corey

#corey Crypto Corey request your help to solve the issue as i have purchased 1 land piece and now it shows that no DGPs associated with wallet. 😞