Rohit_Rangwani shared a post  
44 w

44 w

Hope everyone is having a great start to the week. As mentioned in several comments, the team is aware of thieving and governing still running into the negative, and CRYPTO rewards are not being allocated on time. I’m hoping to have these issues ironed out and working perfectly over the next couple of days. Ruling ahead as well.

Thanks for your patience. Onward and upward.

Hope everyone is having a great start to the week. As mentioned in several comments, the team is aware of thieving and governing still running into the negative, and CRYPTO rewards are not being allocated on time. I’m hoping to have these issues ironed out and working perfectly over the next couple of days. Ruling ahead as well.

Thanks for your patience. Onward and upward.

Any one help me to conect my crypto line with my xumm wallet. Frm links it's nt opening

Gaurav Shinde shared a post  
44 w

44 w

Hello guys , amazing to see slowly and steadily games and cryptoland progressing ,
I like to bring to notice timer in govern is not working properly, when i open after 1 day or 24 hours its still showing 26 mins left , then later when open again it showing 56 mins left and now open its showing 2 hours 26 mins left
Kindly take a note n fix the error
Crypto Corey

The Architect
CryptoLand

What's value of Crypto to USD? Any idea ?

Pravin Redij changed his profile picture
44 w

Crypto Corey The General sir my cycle not closing its just increase time automatically. Already 2 day's

CRYPTO Vs XRP trade invest 0.3 Crypto profit 0.5 Crypto

imageimage