Here is anyone who can solve my downline problem since the game started he buy 2 land's worth of $3300 but that land are missing from his account AmanKhandoor account but no one is here who care about that money no one helping Crypto Corey JPhair

Hello my lovely community anyone knows what time governor start and end ? Just for my information ℹ️

0.10 CRYPTO WITHDRAWL have been Live and credited to XUMM wallet within 2 hrs to 12hrs. You can withdraw after every 24 hrs. You can SWAP CRYPTO to xrP through DEX TRADE App. ( information to cryptoland game investors)

Yeah ! I have earned 100 CRYPTO from LORD DGP in last two days ( may be distribution from 24000 CRYPTO), Now from today 1 crypto fee and I will earn 1.5 crypto Daily, Thanks CRYPTO COREY bro

LOVE You Crypto Corey and Joe Martinz ( IXGLOBAL CORPORATE) CryptoLand game is a great earning platform and be always. I have joined this platform through IXGLOBAL. Today I have earned more than 100 CRYPTO from Lord DGP. This platform have complete honesty, integrity and hard work officials. Last but not least thanks to Mr. Architect and Mr. Viking

Naorem Priya shared a post  
44 w

44 w

The noble class returns after almost a 2 day toil, their weariness evident. CRYPTO rewards have been distributed early, an act of benevolence to fulfill today's full tax obligations.

As the sun ascends on the morrow, labor recommences at 9 am, adhering to the customary 8-hour workday.

- The Architect

Varinderixmaan shared a post  
44 w

44 w

The noble class returns after almost a 2 day toil, their weariness evident. CRYPTO rewards have been distributed early, an act of benevolence to fulfill today's full tax obligations.

As the sun ascends on the morrow, labor recommences at 9 am, adhering to the customary 8-hour workday.

- The Architect

What a strange visitor I have this Christmas Season…

imageimage