How to use vials with minor?

I top up my xrp wallet with 30 xrp and it is not reflecting in my profile. The transaction I'd is 6E1EA75B1BF7BCEE58FC2FE6F7F0DE4BF0473EF68D91902FD7EC0A7C7F6DFAA0

GANESHPRASAD changed his profile picture
44 w

Hey my banker is governing continuously from last two days and still governing, when this will stop, any idea. Please suggest

😔

JAHNAVI PAHUJA shared a post  
44 w

Bro really appreciate to ask these relevant questions in this community

44 w

Crypto Corey
Till now what are the no of revealed avatars of kings n qunns out of 200 and what would be the estimated pool of cryptos for them on 1st day?
Any data if available?

Also can there be any mechanism for everyone to see where they stand in the cryptoland game I am talking about how much the top players have accumulated crypto something type of leaderboard so we could see the dominators of cryptoland and promote them more Also it would help to take decisions on buying more dgps and help everyone in the race of domination could you please look into this if this is possible I mean just want to. Get where do we stand among more than 3300 holders

Corey brother can we have an idea of about how many dgps out of 30000 have been minted so far so we could manage our decisions more accurately being a player just asking for some approx data It would be quite helpful for more than 3300 dgp holders

Crypto Corey
Till now what are the no of revealed avatars of kings n qunns out of 200 and what would be the estimated pool of cryptos for them on 1st day?
Any data if available?

today's meeting link?????