Why the governing option is not available for 7 days

Already near 20 months waiting so please increase daily withdrawal limit

Low value of cryptoland?

https://community.cryptoland.io/CryptoCorey where should I got my miner contract on polygon to start mining?

AlbaGuBrath shared a post  
43 w

A reminder about the staking times

44 w

Good morning, the team has been hard at work for the last 24 hours. Both your Governing and Thieving contracts are back, and CRYPTO rewards have been allocated. Everything should be working as fully intended now. Please ensure to stake Nobility by 9 am (in 30 minutes), and for thieving, stake by 11 pm tonight. Rewards for these actions will be allocated upon their return.

We appreciate everyone's patience as we continue to make the game flawless and prepare for the Ruling class 👑👑.

When does the ruling start?
🤩

Ram Singh Budal changed his profile picture
43 w

Xrp just flipped bnb becoming the 4rth largest crypto ever we are at the right place

Hi All, Can anyone share me how to create Ticket?

Crypto Corey

I have some confusion n governing timing.
What I understood is
Everyday we have to stake our nobles at 9am CST, then our noble will work for 8 hours till 5pm CST, then Crypto will rewarded in our eWallet at 5pm, then Noble class come back, then we have to wait till next day 9am to send our Nobles for Governing.

Means our Nobles will stay vacant at available place from 5pm cst to 9am cst , am i correct?

Please clarify