Naorem Priya shared a post  
43 w

43 w

Esteemed monarchs of CryptoLand, be advised that the era of rule begins tomorrow. It is time to initiate tax collection within your domains. May your ruling be just, and your coffers flourish.

-The Architect

Crypto World shared a post  
43 w

43 w

Esteemed monarchs of CryptoLand, be advised that the era of rule begins tomorrow. It is time to initiate tax collection within your domains. May your ruling be just, and your coffers flourish.

-The Architect

Soon many will parish within the gumdrop forest. They never seen the light through the trees. Attrition rates increasing, I suspect mental health inpatient care facilities to 10X

This is my withdrawal details, but crypto didn't transfer to XUMM wallet.

Please increase daily withdrawal limit for nft,

43 w

-The Architect

The General shared a post  
43 w

Kings and Queens - the time to Rule has come.

43 w

-The Architect

-The Architect

Hey guys I am facing this issue since last two weeks...

What can I do?

Nutan Gawade changed her profile picture
43 w