The General shared a post  
42 w

42 w

Kings and Queens of CryptoLand - step forth and assert your thrones. Your time has come to Rule.

- The Architect

Kings and Queens of CryptoLand - step forth and assert your thrones. Your time has come to Rule.

- The Architect

We starting today??

I want to sell my land and avatar, it is very urgent, please text me if you want to buy I will reply you asap 🙏

Is claiming for DGP button live or not, if yes, till when it lasts. If not, when its gonna start?

DeepakD75 changed his profile picture
43 w

Rohit_Rangwani shared a post  
43 w

43 w

Esteemed monarchs of CryptoLand, be advised that the era of rule begins tomorrow. It is time to initiate tax collection within your domains. May your ruling be just, and your coffers flourish.

-The Architect

Jay Prakash shared a post  
43 w

43 w

Esteemed monarchs of CryptoLand, be advised that the era of rule begins tomorrow. It is time to initiate tax collection within your domains. May your ruling be just, and your coffers flourish.

-The Architect

Dear Team,

I am unable to See my Avtar in my wallat.
I had massage earlier but we don't get response.
As per xls. sheet circulated earlier it was showing 1 land and 1 Avtar at serial no. 1026 i.e Guptamanoj and my email ID is fca.manojkumar@gmail.com.
Attached here that Excel and serial no. that sheet for your refrence.
Please do the needful as earliest.

Thanks
Manoj Gupta

BMF Investments shared a post  
43 w

43 w

-The Architect