James White shared a post  
41 w

Make sure all friend's know this

41 w

CryptoLand Community,

This serves as another reminder that the window to claim DGPs purchased via IX from 2021 is closing. The final day to claim will be December 31st, 2023.

We do not want anyone to miss this window. Please take the time to claim any unclaimed DGPs, and make sure to inform your friends from IX.

- CryptoLand Team

Rohit_Rangwani shared a post  
41 w

41 w

CryptoLand Community,

This serves as another reminder that the window to claim DGPs purchased via IX from 2021 is closing. The final day to claim will be December 31st, 2023.

We do not want anyone to miss this window. Please take the time to claim any unclaimed DGPs, and make sure to inform your friends from IX.

- CryptoLand Team

Dalvi Dhanaji changed his profile picture
41 w

The Banker shared a post  
41 w

41 w

CryptoLand Community,

- CryptoLand Team

Noble Banker shared a post  
41 w

41 w

CryptoLand Community,

- CryptoLand Team

Crypto World shared a post  
41 w

41 w

CryptoLand Community,

- CryptoLand Team

CryptoLand Community,

- CryptoLand Team

Crypto World shared a post  
41 w

41 w

CryptoLand Community,

It’s Crypto Corey. I want to address the recent quietness this week. Since the last push earlier this week, I've been unable to post, like, or comment from my Crypto Corey page. This is why I haven't responded to any posts and couldn't even thank you for the Birthday wishes, which I truly appreciated.

As mentioned, after the Ruling rollout, we are dedicating this time to ensuring that the entire game, up to this point, is functioning properly.

We are aware of all the current issues, and any missed CRYPTO or eXRP that was deducted will be reallocated. The team is working tirelessly to turn this into the best and most robust XRPL game.

Hope everyone is enjoying their holidays.

-Crypto Corey

How will convert from crypto to XRP in XAMAN? Crypto Corey sir Many people like us want to know explain please

Kaushik Rathod changed his profile picture
41 w