DHARMENDRA DAS shared a post  
38 w

38 w

Fortunes are earned through patience and will. Enhance yourselves, fortify your Lands, and seize all that can and will be yours.

- The Architect

Now egarly waiting for actual game play... It's almost two years of investment 😊
Crypto Corey
CryptoLand
Crypto World

Crypto Corey shared a post  
38 w

38 w

Fortunes are earned through patience and will. Enhance yourselves, fortify your Lands, and seize all that can and will be yours.

- The Architect

imageimage

- The Architect

- The Architect

- The Architect

imageimage

Remember this was a 2 token game/ecosystem. Meaning capital would be split among other tokens, therefore price will reflect lower in value. Opportunities for $Price appreciation decreases during capital splits. We are fortunate to have only CRYPTO token to be concerned with. Now the pressure is on the players to cherish the current tokenomics. Single token gameplay is even more crucial to make appropriate moves throughout the ecosystem. CRYPTO Will be an expensive instrument.

This is not a quick flip turn and burn investment game play. The creators are higher IQ developers and you must respect that or you will lose this game. I will go now, my Cryptoland Government needs governed and rulers must continue to rule🪄♟️💰

Grow with the platform in this new industry. Collect all the CRYPTO you can while the game is on easy mode. Sow seeds now so your CRYPTOland fortress is lush and formidable. Think like governments Accumulation over generations for staying power till the bitter end. Too early to be selling anything in this game♟️

Also I am unable to get. Besides 5000 community members. 3600 dgp holders.3611 trustliners. Why only 1245. Holding our valuable Crypto token ??