Hi Crypto Corey I have paid 20$ for xrp wallet loading. Transaction is successful . Please check and update my xrpl wallet.
Txn hash : 0x67a36f5eb6b93763072758c0ac321b36391cb2b494539d6762f81ff559f284cf

The Banker shared a post  
51 w

be ready with eXRP in wallet to rocks the floor

51 w

Good morning, good afternoon, and good evening,

Staking game link will be live again this morning.

If you haven't already loaded some eXRP onto your account for the contract fees please do so immediately as it will take time for the transaction to clear.

If you don't have Coinbase because it's illegal in your country, that's okay. Just choose the USDC option and you can send USDC from any other wallet or exchange and as long as the address is correct, the transaction will complete.

Exciting times ahead 🎮🪙💎⛏️

Good morning, good afternoon, and good evening,

Staking game link will be live again this morning.

If you haven't already loaded some eXRP onto your account for the contract fees please do so immediately as it will take time for the transaction to clear.

If you don't have Coinbase because it's illegal in your country, that's okay. Just choose the USDC option and you can send USDC from any other wallet or exchange and as long as the address is correct, the transaction will complete.

Exciting times ahead 🎮🪙💎⛏️

I tried opening account on coin base but it says that your country is not allowed.......what I should do.....when we will be able to add funds through xumm wallet

Guys where is the live game link..... what is next........ what to do, please guide 🤔

Good Morning Utah,
Crypto Corey ,

When 'game.cryptoland.io' will be live?

51 w

As you said in the meeting that we can withdrawal. .1 crypto daily so what about the previous withdrawal those already pending. Atleast clear the previous withdrawal to do the transaction smooth. Crypto Corey

Hey Crypto Corey The General
I transferred 6$ worth of Matic from polygon network using my binance account through cryptoland commerce coinbase(11.7 Matic) to top up my wallet. and its still not reflecting in my wallet yet please do the needful its been 4 hrs now.
The transaction was successful. 
tx ID: 0xb736ca37f34406ff60ea6117bf3c4b077080f7f4163d58f9c3b0ef7d94264663

Good morning Cryptoland!
$CRYPTO price is now rebounding looking good.
https://xrpl.to/token/cryptoland-crypto

Enjoy this hyped live world Cup match until the game play starts
INDIA !! INDIA!!INDIA!! INDIA✌️✌️