Hi Corey Bro
Crypto Corey
Had purchased ultima membership , it’s activated but the feature of Ecrypto conversion of 200x to Crypto is not working , please check as I had only checked this feature only

also will we be able to equip vilesand crystals and open loot boxes before sending our miners out work?

Crypto Corey Sir there will be 1crypto withdrawal per week but don't you think this is very less

Im so excited for the Miners to launch today!! 😁

If you missed the meeting earlier, it was announced that the Miners will be launching today. I dont want to say too much because I dont want to accidentally give misinformation. But definitely check what The General, The Viking, and The Architect have to say, as well as the official Cryptolands page.

It was reiterated that Cryptolands is a game, and the goal has always been for it to be a game. It is a long-term investment rather than a 'get rich quick scheme.' For anyone looking to make money quickly, that is not what this is. Miners are launching first because we're basically starting an economy. You have to mine the resource in order for there to BE the resource. As the economy builds, there will be more things that people will be able to do with their characters and lands.

As you said in the meeting that we can withdrawal. .1 crypto daily so what about the previous withdrawal those already pending. Atleast clear the previous withdrawal to do the transaction smooth. Crypto Corey

Hey guys, can anyone here provide some written instructions on how to participate in the mining and rents? Thanks!

51 w

Recap of Todays call

1) Link to trust line for CRYPTO:
https://xrpl.services/?issuer=....rRbiKwcueo6MchUpMFDc

2) Miner contract on polygon:
https://polygonscan.com/addres....s/0x3a8dbb593269023d

3) Mining and Rent will start today.

4) Withdraws are limited to .1 CRYPTO for 7 days, will be reviewed in 72hrs.

5) First in-game action will not cost any $CRYPTO, only .5 XRP

6) Mine block and Match three(Candy Crush) mini games coming soon

7) Option to use XUMM to top off community wallet will be coming soon.

XRPL Services

Jay Kabadi changed his profile picture
51 w

Crypto Corey Pls update my XRP balance
Just sent 50.016255 usdt
Transaction id- 0x71e15f7d6e0c53bf896cddb3cf9d5a06bf0e0eec1a31aebb830faf5f24ddc113
Transaction is successful
Thank you

Dear CL team we are paying via USDT through Binance exchange pls let me know …..wait your response….