How many years will this game last ?

Crypto Corey

Hello Friends

🚀🚀🚀🚀

Our entire IX community is facing very difficult circumstances at this time, we are right and we believe that everyone will definitely come out of this difficult situation. Now the CRYPTOLAND NFT game is eagerly awaited, there should be a big bang of good news as soon as possible.
🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥💥💥💥💥💥💥👍👍👍👍👍

what is future of cryptoland

Crypto Corey sir any update on minting it's a September on your words

Crypto Corey shared a post  
1 y

Thanks for the love and support AKHIL SONAR and everyone else in the comments on his post. It's all of you positive people in this community that keep me fired up everyday to make all of this a reality. I have no doubt this play 2 earn will be a game changer for XRPL and make it's way into the history books. The CryptoLand future is bright for all of you Cryptopains! Onwards and upwards! 🚀🌕

1 y

Request to all this time motivate to Crypto Corey and their team to smooth start the game. And hope to earn early because we already lost our money in invest of TPG and Debt box they fraud with us . Only hope from this game .also we we hope this game not cheat to us .

I really enjoy the Lords or Better game we have available at the moment. Thanks for giving us practice games while we await the release of the gaming for Cryptopland. 😍

Request to all this time motivate to Crypto Corey and their team to smooth start the game. And hope to earn early because we already lost our money in invest of TPG and Debt box they fraud with us . Only hope from this game .also we we hope this game not cheat to us .

you should open some telegram or any chat group every time log in to the desktop and see the website is not possible, the last two calls I missed as I don't have proper call details and timing details, if you people want to do it on Shylo only for some peoples then its really said. Crypto Corey CryptoLand