Crypto Corey sir now we able to see market place but how to mint our nft what’s the process behind this?

Crypto Corey

My DGP wallet shows not connected, please advise how i can connect it again.

For Mobile ONLY

For those who can't find the Marketplace. Go to your "My DGP Wallet" under Community on the menu on the left hand of the screen. Once you are on the My DGP wallet. You will see a menu button 3 lines in the top right corner. Click that and you will see a drop down with the Marketplace.

Again, load times are slow, but being addressed as we make each NFT a smaller size. Give it a week.

For desktop ONLY

For those who can't find the Marketplace. Go to your "My DGP Wallet" under Community on the menu on the left hand of the screen. Once you are on the My DGP wallet. You will see it say Marketplace towards the top right, to the left of your XRP address.

Again, load times are slow, but being addressed as we make each NFT a smaller size. Give it a week.

Sir please check the market place not available my DGP wallet menu button
Crypto corey sir ji

Marketplace not showing in my DGP wallet Crypto Corey CryptoLand

We feel really cheated by these creators, IX global , and so and so. What they committed during purchase the nfts ! And now what they served here ? Any body can come and join here and play mini games, they earn without investment. We invest money almost 20 months ago. What we get ?

Crypto Corey please tell us as an average skill player can earn from this game as good amount???

bhaveshmistry shared a post  
1 y

1 y

The Game Guide is now available. Tokenomics have only been revealed for the smart contracts being deployed in September. The Game Guide will continuously be updated as we near additional smart contract rollouts.

https://cryptoland.io/game-guide/

- The CryptoLand Team

Game Guide – CryptoLand.io
cryptoland.io

Game Guide – CryptoLand.io

Ganesh Pawar shared a post  
1 y

1 y

Where's the marketplace is I can't find it
Can anyone help me to find