Crypto World shared a post  
1 y

1 y

The partial game guide showing the tokenomics on land and miners is just the basic foundation before any “EnhanceMints”. Stay tuned for more to come.

DHARMENDRA DAS shared a post  
1 y

1 y

The partial game guide showing the tokenomics on land and miners is just the basic foundation before any “EnhanceMints”. Stay tuned for more to come.

Sheetal Bhise changed her profile picture
1 y

2 of 2

1 of 2
To
Crypto Corey , Cryptoland , the viking

Just sharing my observation in view to your new tokenomics shared dated 01.09.23 and its impact on earning and the number playing days required to recover DGP Cost of $1500 that has been purchase by the community in 18 month ago as per below sheet .

I just want to draw you attention that for Level 1 Land (which cost $1500 ) it will take 1600 days to 167 days if the $CRYPTO rates varies from $5 to $50 as explained in the below sheets . Hope you will understand that if this tokenomics was shared at the time of purchase of DGP then i am sure the buying of the DGP at $1500 was not possible . As there is huge gap either on the DGP Cost ( overvalued ) taken from the community or tokenomics which is under valued .

All the community people buy the DGP considering Level 1 will produce 1 $CRYPTO and it tentative rates of approx $50 but in due course of 18 months things has changes and the community are impacted due to revised tokenomics.

I would like you reconsider the earning of $Crypto or tokenomic for the sake of the community whose respected and trusted you as a leader for the livelihood .

Hope the above message and sheet are logical and expect your action in this regards .

Hope you will recheck with the logic DGP Cost vs Earning .

🔥🔥

✌️