#cryptocorey please update the gameplay status along with startup?? People are getting high on it!

Crypto Corey As an NFT holder, I'm concerned about the delay in the game launch and the absence of updates. Could you please provide an estimated timeline for the release? Your prompt response is greatly appreciated.

New updates??? (

New updates??? (

Dear Corey sir atleast start the minting and start the game , everyone is waiting from last 1.3 yrs , you have to be now big so don't you think this is the right time for you or else it will come down your reputation, so start minting sir

Played Golf Today Life Is Good 👍🏻

XUMM signed in successful but when I click to reveal button, XUMM getting log out.

Tried 4-5 times, but no use

Crypto Corey
JPhair

Arjun Ram Lakhara shared a post  
1 y

1 y

#corey #joshua #viking in DGP wallet i sign in with xumm wallet and it was successfully logged but again it's showing the same expired pop-up.
I clear the cache and after the xumm login i refresh so many times also. I mailed also but no response from team. please rectify and please do the needful and please start the system 👏🤝

Crypto Corey I am trying to sign in to the xumm wallet, but am unable to sign in to the xumm wallet, I emailed support but did not get any response, please help me with the solution.

#corey #joshua #viking in DGP wallet i sign in with xumm wallet and it was successfully logged but again it's showing the same expired pop-up.
I clear the cache and after the xumm login i refresh so many times also. I mailed also but no response from team. please rectify and please do the needful and please start the system 👏🤝