#corey #joshua #viking in DGP wallet i sign in with xumm wallet and it was successfully logged but again it's showing the same expired pop-up.
I clear the cache and after the xumm login i refresh so many times also. I mailed also but no response from team. please rectify and please do the needful and please start the system 👏🤝

#corey #joshua #viking in DGP wallet i sign in with xumm wallet and it was successfully logged but again it's showing the same expired pop-up.
I clear the cache and after the xumm login i refresh so many times also. I mailed also but no response from team. please rectify and please do the needful and please start the system 👏🤝

Great to be back. Updates looking fresh. Let's have a great week fam!!

Pritesh Kamble changed his profile picture
1 y

Bro I have payed $6,,600 for my 4 lands mint but I have not received till now why it's happening to me i already sended you an screenshot of my payment you can check again Crypto Corey

I am login to xumm wallet but it is showing expired I have tried many times to login but it is not working..
I am not able to login even after following the instructions given. is it in the works to be fixed?
Crypto Corey CryptoLand

Parminder Singh shared a post  
1 y

1 y

Crypto Corey hello sir, why game is delaying so much? Why waiting for XRP lawsuit? I think when XRP price increase no one will get 10000XRP for 1 NFT. If you start game now people will invest more after seeing earning of game. I have seen few projects thats start game and earning after their price shoot up. Please don't delay so much. Its my humble request.

Crypto Corey hello sir, why game is delaying so much? Why waiting for XRP lawsuit? I think when XRP price increase no one will get 10000XRP for 1 NFT. If you start game now people will invest more after seeing earning of game. I have seen few projects thats start game and earning after their price shoot up. Please don't delay so much. Its my humble request.