Corey sir update in Hindi 😊

DHARMENDRA DAS shared a post  
1 y

Wolfbrain changed his profile picture
2 yrs

Jay Prakash shared a post  
1 y

1 y

Big King and Lord Sales last night (28,000 and 9,000 XRP)!

Sales are starting to pick up on the secondary as more people claim and reveal.

I will be posting a Cryptopian and Land rarity sheet to clear up confusion on what you are holdling.

We are only 10,000 XRP volume from being a Top 5 OnXRP collection for total volume.

1 y

1 y

CryptoLand is an NFT collection designed with P2E utility, built for and hosted on our very own social media platform. The community platform has been launched. The NFT collections have all been minted. The full staking-game is complete, and we will enable the smart contract functionality once our XRPL server has been fully optimized and APIs have all been thoroughly tested to ensure a smooth gaming experience.

Proper execution is important for the success of this game. I will NOT prematurely rush the release of the CryptoLand game just because a few of you are growing impatient. I absolutely hear you, and want this to start just as eagerly as the rest of this community. But I cannot allow the discontentment of a vocal minority to jeopardize the thoughtful approach and timely release needed to deliver the gaming ecosystem that I truly believe will revolutionize P2Es on the XRPL.

- Crypto Corey

Aarti Vartak shared a post  
1 y

☹️☹️☹️☹️

1 y

CryptoLand is an NFT collection designed with P2E utility, built for and hosted on our very own social media platform. The community platform has been launched. The NFT collections have all been minted. The full staking-game is complete, and we will enable the smart contract functionality once our XRPL server has been fully optimized and APIs have all been thoroughly tested to ensure a smooth gaming experience.

Proper execution is important for the success of this game. I will NOT prematurely rush the release of the CryptoLand game just because a few of you are growing impatient. I absolutely hear you, and want this to start just as eagerly as the rest of this community. But I cannot allow the discontentment of a vocal minority to jeopardize the thoughtful approach and timely release needed to deliver the gaming ecosystem that I truly believe will revolutionize P2Es on the XRPL.

- Crypto Corey

1 y

1 y

Swapnil Walawalkar changed his profile picture
1 y

DHARMENDRA DAS shared a post  
1 y

1 y

- Crypto Corey

Abhishek Tiwari shared a post  
1 y

Founder Msg….. Read carefully Everyone!!

#cryptoland Team #crypto Corey

1 y

- Crypto Corey