IXKLAXMINARAYAN shared a post  
1 y

1 y

CryptoLand is an NFT collection designed with P2E utility, built for and hosted on our very own social media platform. The community platform has been launched. The NFT collections have all been minted. The full staking-game is complete, and we will enable the smart contract functionality once our XRPL server has been fully optimized and APIs have all been thoroughly tested to ensure a smooth gaming experience.

Proper execution is important for the success of this game. I will NOT prematurely rush the release of the CryptoLand game just because a few of you are growing impatient. I absolutely hear you, and want this to start just as eagerly as the rest of this community. But I cannot allow the discontentment of a vocal minority to jeopardize the thoughtful approach and timely release needed to deliver the gaming ecosystem that I truly believe will revolutionize P2Es on the XRPL.

- Crypto Corey

CryptoLand is an NFT collection designed with P2E utility, built for and hosted on our very own social media platform. The community platform has been launched. The NFT collections have all been minted. The full staking-game is complete, and we will enable the smart contract functionality once our XRPL server has been fully optimized and APIs have all been thoroughly tested to ensure a smooth gaming experience.

Proper execution is important for the success of this game. I will NOT prematurely rush the release of the CryptoLand game just because a few of you are growing impatient. I absolutely hear you, and want this to start just as eagerly as the rest of this community. But I cannot allow the discontentment of a vocal minority to jeopardize the thoughtful approach and timely release needed to deliver the gaming ecosystem that I truly believe will revolutionize P2Es on the XRPL.

- Crypto Corey

Nathaniel Thomas changed his profile picture
1 y

Amir Naru shared a post  
1 y

Tell me how much you will get in a daily cryptopium then enjoy ...

Crypto Corey

Brashon Dcosta changed his profile picture
1 y

Hey Crypto Corey CryptoLand my friend still unable to claim his Avatar and he is getting no support for that, please help the guy his ID is APURVASRIVASTAVA he also sent the mail to support mail id but no response please help the guy

Arjun Ram Lakhara shared a post  
1 y

Arjun Ram Lakhara shared a post  
1 y

Gaurav Shinde shared a post  
1 y