TipsyBeard shared a post  
1 y

The momentum is building! The suspense of the unknown has a force of its own as the single cryptoium starts to roll down the hill, picking up more and more along the way, at the end is the vault of CryCor, waiting for all the believers to take a dip like Scrooge McDuck!

1 y

Big King and Lord Sales last night (28,000 and 9,000 XRP)!

Sales are starting to pick up on the secondary as more people claim and reveal.

I will be posting a Cryptopian and Land rarity sheet to clear up confusion on what you are holdling.

We are only 10,000 XRP volume from being a Top 5 OnXRP collection for total volume.

Big King and Lord Sales last night (28,000 and 9,000 XRP)!

Sales are starting to pick up on the secondary as more people claim and reveal.

I will be posting a Cryptopian and Land rarity sheet to clear up confusion on what you are holdling.

We are only 10,000 XRP volume from being a Top 5 OnXRP collection for total volume.

I'm taking my knights on a practice session to this live jousting arena in a Scottish Palace near me to get ready for Cryptoland...

AMOL PAWAR changed his profile picture
1 y

8500 xrp only
https://nft.onxrp.com/nft/0009....2710F86687692510076E

onXRP Marketplace - Cryptopian #7851
nft.onxrp.com

onXRP Marketplace - Cryptopian #7851

This is a member of the Cryptopian society on Planet CryCor. They are the remenants of the original clones that were sent to colonize the planet. They all are in a race for power and control to Own. Earn. and Conquer.

Any one who can help me and send me video how to avail box kindly update or send me

Jyoti Parab changed her profile cover
1 y

Jyoti Parab changed her profile picture
1 y

Crypto Corey

What are the technical issue we facing now?

If you tell, i can gain some additional knowledge towards Cryptoland and XRPL server

Good morning friends