Jivan Ladhi changed his profile picture
1 y

Crypto Corey

actually i have also missunderstood the process. I have also crossed check with XRPL server (xumm app) it's actually showing the land number which allocated to me. So earlier level of land 7 was wrong and now the actual allocation land is 4 level. So i do believe in you and your Team of Cryptoland 😎

So deleted my Post too...we trust you 😎💰💰⛏️⛏️⛏️🎁🎁🎁💖💖💖

I really appreciate all the positive comments & messages. It means a lot. I’m thankful for you all being so understanding as we embark on this new territory on XRPL.

I want you to know everything we do will be with 100% integrity & honesty & I’ll never jeopardize that reputation for CryptoLand.

Suman Kumavat changed her profile picture
1 y

Ankit Zade changed his profile picture
1 y

Ankit Zade changed his profile picture
1 y

Jay Prakash shared a post  
1 y

Crypto Corey

i have completely agree and understand the actual process. So that's why deleted my Post. I have crossed check with XRPL server which is Xumm app. It's actually showing the land number which is received at the time of process. And earlier number was missmatch with original. That's why i confused. Now I understand that no manipulation is done with me or anyone. I believe you and your Team of Cryptoland 😎⛏️.

The only Green rising graph of XRP👍

धन्यवाद कोरी सर
क्रिप्टो कोरी
1 h
सुबह 7:40 बजे से अब तक (8:40 सुबह) मैं अपने डीएम को देख रहा हूं और सवालों के जवाब दे रहा हूं और समर्थन कर रहा हूं।

बस इतना जान लें कि आज मेरा मुख्य ध्यान अपने सभी डीएम (300 से अधिक) को प्राप्त करना और आप सभी को जवाब देना है।

यदि आपने समर्थन करने के लिए एक ईमेल भेजा है। बस इतना पता है कि हमें यह मिल गया है और मैंने इसे पढ़ लिया है। इसे ASAP को जवाब मिलेगा।

मैंने टीम को भूमि और अवतार टकसाल पर 100% ध्यान केंद्रित किया है क्योंकि मैं चाहता था कि यह आप सभी के लिए एक सहज और रोमांचक अनुभव हो।