Gaurav Shinde shared a post  
1 y

1 y

From 7:40 am until now (8:40 am) I’ve been going through my DMs & have been answering questions & doing support.

Just know my main focus today is to get through all of my DMs (over 300 ) & respond to all of you.

If you have sent an email to support. Just know we have received it & I have read it. It will get responded to ASAP.

I’ve had the team focused 100% on land and avatar mint as I wanted it to be a smooth and exciting experience for all of you.

As a community we are strong and one of the largest P2E communities outside of Axie Infinity. Together we are going to revolutionize XRPL gaming

Excited about the possibilities of this game. I revealed levels 1 & 9!! Cant wait for te gameplay to start.

Crypto Corey CryptoLand

1 y

From 7:40 am until now (8:40 am) I’ve been going through my DMs & have been answering questions & doing support.

Just know my main focus today is to get through all of my DMs (over 300 ) & respond to all of you.

If you have sent an email to support. Just know we have received it & I have read it. It will get responded to ASAP.

I’ve had the team focused 100% on land and avatar mint as I wanted it to be a smooth and exciting experience for all of you.

As a community we are strong and one of the largest P2E communities outside of Axie Infinity. Together we are going to revolutionize XRPL gaming

I got level 7.....excited for avatar now....

Shailendra_31 shared a post  
1 y

1 y

AYUSHGUPTA shared a post  
1 y

1 y

Seeing a lot of confusion surrounding initial reveal video Land IDs.

A mistake was made on the development team and the reveal videos were incorrect at the beginning on the social site. No one has gotten new land. The land ID you received on the XRPL blockchain, is still the exact same.

If your reveal video showed a 9. You didn’t actually receive a 9 on the blockchain.

There was no manipulation. Everything was done random and 100% fair with 100% integrity.

I’m aware the reveal video error caused some confusion, and for that, I apologize. It was completely out of my hands.