Prathmesh Anerao shared a post  
4 m

Hope everything resolves soon....!

3 hrs

Maintenance Mode: Paving the Path to Progress

Dear CryptoLand Community,

As the moon sets on CryCor, our universe undergoes refinement. Our diligent developers, the professors of our virtual realm, are laboring tirelessly to enhance our infrastructure. Meanwhile, our servers are poised to facilitate a seamless transition.

We will enter a brief maintenance mode for approximately 4 hours starting tomorrow at 12 PM CST. As we embark on these behind-the-scenes tasks, we kindly ask for your patience and understanding.

We greatly appreciate your patronage and continued support of the CryptoLand community.

- CryptoLand Team

ABHIJIT GIRI shared a post  
1 h

3 hrs

As the moon sets on CryCor, our universe undergoes refinement. Our diligent developers, the professors of our virtual realm, are laboring tirelessly to enhance our infrastructure. Meanwhile, our servers are poised to facilitate a seamless transition.

We will enter a brief maintenance mode for approximately 4 hours starting tomorrow at 12 PM CST. As we embark on these behind-the-scenes tasks, we kindly ask for your patience and understanding.

We greatly appreciate your patronage and continued support of the CryptoLand community.

- CryptoLand Team

Crypto World shared a post  
2 hrs

3 hrs

- CryptoLand Team

Gaurav Shinde shared a post  
2 hrs

3 hrs

- CryptoLand Team

Alka Verma shared a post  
2 hrs

5 hrs

I have come to understand that we need Millions of CRYPTO in the LP before we can have a LP that is seen as an ocean rather than a Lake. Lakes are not large enough for a economy of over 3,000 users to survive on cycle after cycle. Plebs will be Plebs and whine that they invested 1k-10kUSD in a crypto. However, Plebs should also know that you should expect to lose all your money in any ground level investment. Honestly, 1k-10k USD is peanut money will not create any long lasting business model. CryptoLand has NOT lost any investor capital. CryptoLand does require continuous investor capital to survive. I have been labeled King Pie by the community because I seen the need to initiate the LP and fund the LP. I seen an opportunity to get all the cheap open market CRYPTO available at the lowest levels from .69cents. Moreover, I was announcing to the community what my actions were and also attempted to educate the community on what a DEX/AMM was in context. The fact that I remained essentially alone during the cheapest CRYPTO buy venture had me bewildered. Because I understood the situation and acted I took an action that benefited myself and the community at large. For it is King Pie and few select investors that gives you the inspiration to lip off at the mouth about what Crypto Corey actions are in relation to dictating monetary policy for the entire ecosystem. What words would you be able to spit from your lips if it were not from the effort of King Pie to show you price discovery of the CRYPTO token? We have yet to see new price discovery since King Pie set the standard twice since the low .69cent to 60XRP and lately 48XRP and below. I am but an investor as well as any of YOU. SO when does King Pie get to withdraw and take profits for not only investing in CL but also educating the entire freak show community on what the Hell is even going on here? When does King Pie get to withdraw for starting a YouTube channel to further educate the public on the many aspects of CL?!! I swear this clown show cracks me up. LMFAO.

Finally: Plebs Will remain Plebs

DHARMENDRA DAS shared a post  
3 hrs

3 hrs

- CryptoLand Team

- CryptoLand Team

You MoFos really crying over a 300,000 LP requirement🤣…Guess that’s all King Pie should have put into the LP for price discovery 🐋🧹🧹💰

Plebs will remain Plebs

I have come to understand that we need Millions of CRYPTO in the LP before we can have a LP that is seen as an ocean rather than a Lake. Lakes are not large enough for a economy of over 3,000 users to survive on cycle after cycle. Plebs will be Plebs and whine that they invested 1k-10kUSD in a crypto. However, Plebs should also know that you should expect to lose all your money in any ground level investment. Honestly, 1k-10k USD is peanut money will not create any long lasting business model. CryptoLand has NOT lost any investor capital. CryptoLand does require continuous investor capital to survive. I have been labeled King Pie by the community because I seen the need to initiate the LP and fund the LP. I seen an opportunity to get all the cheap open market CRYPTO available at the lowest levels from .69cents. Moreover, I was announcing to the community what my actions were and also attempted to educate the community on what a DEX/AMM was in context. The fact that I remained essentially alone during the cheapest CRYPTO buy venture had me bewildered. Because I understood the situation and acted I took an action that benefited myself and the community at large. For it is King Pie and few select investors that gives you the inspiration to lip off at the mouth about what Crypto Corey actions are in relation to dictating monetary policy for the entire ecosystem. What words would you be able to spit from your lips if it were not from the effort of King Pie to show you price discovery of the CRYPTO token? We have yet to see new price discovery since King Pie set the standard twice since the low .69cent to 60XRP and lately 48XRP and below. I am but an investor as well as any of YOU. SO when does King Pie get to withdraw and take profits for not only investing in CL but also educating the entire freak show community on what the Hell is even going on here? When does King Pie get to withdraw for starting a YouTube channel to further educate the public on the many aspects of CL?!! I swear this clown show cracks me up. LMFAO.

Finally: Plebs Will remain Plebs

Alka Verma shared a post  
12 hrs

1 d

Started investing withdrawal in LP 🌊😀