My withdrawal request button not showing yet. I earned by arcade only 0.070 CRYPTO approx which are before 20 November 2023 and before my game active.. Please look that and solve it please.

💕

38 m

It's amazing what a community can achieve when they come together. There's no one to halt any movements or activities here. The workings of a market are actually quite simple.

It’s in your hands.

Sandeep Udan shared a post  
20 m

39 m

🚨Did anyone catch the Bottom on XRP for the CL LP value add🚨
These are the moments that traders dream for, No Losses when scraping Bottoms on these coins/Tokens🪙

Sandeep Udan shared a post  
22 m

38 m

It's amazing what a community can achieve when they come together. There's no one to halt any movements or activities here. The workings of a market are actually quite simple.

It’s in your hands.

It’s in your hands.

🚨Did anyone catch the Bottom on XRP for the CL LP value add🚨
These are the moments that traders dream for, No Losses when scraping Bottoms on these coins/Tokens🪙

Withdrawal started check guys its done , those whos pending

I think those who cannot see the future or dont believe Corey sir, should leave sell their token n NFT on OnXRP n leave the forum n stopped complaining. We have waited for 2 years n still can wait for more years for wonderful projects tontake place , on right place n right time its goona blast big

Hey CL Folks , dont rush to withdraw, see our token is coming down hold ur horses. Stay calm n stay invested buy more land n avatar from XRP n build empire

FATIMA shared a post  
2 hrs

hlo crypto corey sir, my withdrawal tab is still not visible, sir please answer, my arcade points were very less and they didn't make upto even 1 crypto and my crypto balance was less than 50 crypto, as you said that the withdrawal flag is lifted from accounts in which the arcade points are less and the arcade points didn't make upto 5 crypto and the accounts in which the crypto balance is less than 500 crypto , then why i am not being able to withdraw my crypto , as i met with all the requirements you mentioned to withdraw, please answer , why i am not able to withdraw, if there is a bug then please fix it, as i have purchased the membership to withdraw crypto and take benefit from it.

1 d

I'm still in the process of manually approving withdrawals as we lift these flags. If you submitted a withdrawal right before I went to bed, it would be pending for 7 hours. I have approved all that were sent overnight. Once the audit is fully complete, we will go back to automatic withdrawals.