You return from a successful raid at Shadowfall Keep with two Legendary loot boxes. Opening them, you find two Legendary Off-Hand weapons.

You already have a Rare Sword equipped in your Main-Hand. Which do you choose for your Off-Hand?

1. **Dagger**: Enhances stealth.
2. **Bolas**: Extends reach.

Which will you equip?

Dagger 🥷
Bolas ✊
65 Total votes
Crypto Corey shared a post  
17 hrs

17 hrs

CryptoLand Community,

As the moon sets on CryCor, our universe undergoes essential refinement. Our dev team is working tirelessly to enhance our infrastructure.

We will be entering a brief maintenance mode for Claim/Revel and any ledger transactions involving Purchase DGP, Top-Off, and CRYPTO to eCRYPTO conversions. This maintenance does NOT affect In-Game Actions; all In-Game Actions will remain active using your pre-existing eXRP and eCRYPTO. The maintenance will last for approximately 4 hours, starting today at 1 PM CST. During this time, we kindly ask for your patience and understanding as we perform these behind-the-scenes tasks.

We greatly appreciate your patronage and continued support of CryptoLand.

Thank you,
CryptoLand Team

CryptoLand Community,

As the moon sets on CryCor, our universe undergoes essential refinement. Our dev team is working tirelessly to enhance our infrastructure.

We will be entering a brief maintenance mode for Claim/Revel and any ledger transactions involving Purchase DGP, Top-Off, and CRYPTO to eCRYPTO conversions. This maintenance does NOT affect In-Game Actions; all In-Game Actions will remain active using your pre-existing eXRP and eCRYPTO. The maintenance will last for approximately 4 hours, starting today at 1 PM CST. During this time, we kindly ask for your patience and understanding as we perform these behind-the-scenes tasks.

We greatly appreciate your patronage and continued support of CryptoLand.

Thank you,
CryptoLand Team

You discover 2 mystical rare loot boxes with two rare weapons:

1. **Hammer**: Mighty, ground-shaking.
2. **Sword**: Light, sharp

Which do you choose to equip?

Hammer 🔨
Sword 🗡️
92 Total votes

"Loyalty deserves loyalty."

- Elon Musk

If you know me, you know I've stood by this principle for the last 10 years as an entrepreneur.

CRYPTO for CryptoLand, in contrast to WOOL for Wolf Game.

Wolf Game was a trailblazer in the play-to-earn space on Ethereum, generating 33,134 ETH ($122.6M) in secondary volume. It boasted over 6,000 original holders and was championed by influencers like Gary V and Twitter-famous Anon Beanie.

Two and a half years later, let's compare our progress. Consider the differences in value and liquidity in the pool. While their LP was created on 11/19/2021, our pool is just a few months old.

This isn't a criticism of Wolf Game or its development, but rather a testament to our achievements and determination. Our community is half the size and operates on a blockchain that doesn't receive the recognition it deserves.

CryptoLand is not a fleeting venture. We are a formidable presence in the web 3 gaming industry. Though our growth has been organic and slower without the backing of major influencers, our consistency, resilience in various market conditions, and innovative development make our ecosystem robust.

CryptoLand is poised to become one of the greatest play-to-earn games in history.

- Crypto Corey

Wolf Game Season One ended a couple of weeks ago. The game is currently down while they migrate to Blast, a layer two solution on Ethereum. I have 6 million eWOOL still in my in-game balance, and I haven’t been able to play or stake any of my animals for the past two weeks. There's no clear timeline for when the next season will start or when the game will be up again.

I'm sharing this to highlight the nature of Web3 and Crypto gaming. Developing a game in front of a community comes with its challenges. CryptoLand is designed to last for years, and as long as I’m involved, it will. Throughout this journey, there will be times when the game needs to enter maintenance mode, when withdrawals are disabled, or when new features are being rolled out. Understanding these dynamics is crucial. We are not scamming anyone. We are transparently developing a game, and it takes time.

I want to emphasize that we have achieved more at CryptoLand than any other Crypto game in the space. Our art is superior, our tokenomics are robust, and our gameplay is top-notch. The ideas we implement showcase our innovation and expertise.

Please be patient and let this evolution take its course.

- Crypto Corey

Crypto Corey shared a post  
6 d

Important updates

6 d

CryptoLand Community,

We are thrilled to share significant progress on the Bank of CryptoLand! Withdrawals will be enabled soon, with detailed information on withdrawal limits to follow shortly.

Our highly anticipated loot box feature is also nearing completion and is expected to go live this month. Stay tuned for more updates!

**Important Notice: Admin-Only Posting**

To streamline communication and allow our team to focus on development, we are transitioning to an admin-only posting policy. While we value the community’s feedback, we need the timeline to remain clear for official updates. This means no more greetings or advertisements for DGPs in the timeline.

You are always welcome to list your DGPs on the secondary market, where the community can view and purchase them.

Thank you for your continued support and enthusiasm.

- CryptoLand Team

CryptoLand Community,

We are thrilled to share significant progress on the Bank of CryptoLand! Withdrawals will be enabled soon, with detailed information on withdrawal limits to follow shortly.

Our highly anticipated loot box feature is also nearing completion and is expected to go live this month. Stay tuned for more updates!

**Important Notice: Admin-Only Posting**

To streamline communication and allow our team to focus on development, we are transitioning to an admin-only posting policy. While we value the community’s feedback, we need the timeline to remain clear for official updates. This means no more greetings or advertisements for DGPs in the timeline.

You are always welcome to list your DGPs on the secondary market, where the community can view and purchase them.

Thank you for your continued support and enthusiasm.

- CryptoLand Team

Great morning to all CL team. have a wonderful day ahead with lots of fun and surprises.