Crypto Corey CryptoLand The Architect The General
sir please in to the matter my level 2 land is not visible to me.
Submit Ticket is also showing error. My land is missing from my DGP wallet.
NFT #11375 --- Level 2 Land.

Hi Crytoland Community ,

Find below the Summary of Daily Earning of Miner Class with and without Vials for your reference .

Crypto Corey ,

As per my observation it has been found that Level 4 is earning more than Level 5 while using Common & Uncommon VIALS . Further the earning between Level 4 & Level 5 dont have much difference as per the sheet attached. Please recheck at your end if i might not understand the same .

Hope this is also helpful to the community for planning their game strategy ..

Gaurav Shinde shared a post  
51 w

51 w

The XUMM Wallet "Top Off" option is LIVE and now available under the Purchase DGP Assets tab.

https://community.cryptoland.io/buy-dgp-assets

If you previously transacted via Coinbase Commerce, please be patient, these funds will still clear and credited to your wallet once Coinbase fully processes the payment. As a reminder, Coinbase Comemerce relies on Ethereum’s blockchain, hence these unbelievably slow processing times.

If you are still waiting for funds to clear, or have not yet topped off your wallet, please use the new XUMM option to expedite your gameplay. You can load as little as 1 XRP at a time and it will instantly clear.

(Ignore the filler Combo Pack image, it will soon be replaced with our very own CryptoLand eXRP token)

Onward and upward!

-Crypto Corey

nandlalrpatel shared a post  
51 w

51 w

The XUMM Wallet "Top Off" option is LIVE and now available under the Purchase DGP Assets tab.

If you previously transacted via Coinbase Commerce, please be patient, these funds will still clear and credited to your wallet once Coinbase fully processes the payment. As a reminder, Coinbase Comemerce relies on Ethereum’s blockchain, hence these unbelievably slow processing times.

If you are still waiting for funds to clear, or have not yet topped off your wallet, please use the new XUMM option to expedite your gameplay. You can load as little as 1 XRP at a time and it will instantly clear.

(Ignore the filler Combo Pack image, it will soon be replaced with our very own CryptoLand eXRP token)

Onward and upward!

-Crypto Corey

Excited to see game in full swing just partial launch is trilling like tailer full movie will be kickass life changing opportunities Crypto Corey thank u again

Transaction successful within 10secs or less...... It's much easier now 😍 🤑 🤘 Crypto Corey Thanks to you and your team, u guys made it possible in couple of days. Can't wait for crypto withdrawals. 🤑 Thanks again

Transaction successful within 10secs or less...... It's much easier now 😍 🤑 🤘 Crypto Corey Thanks to you and your team, u guys made it possible in couple of days. Can't wait for crypto withdrawals. 🤑 Thanks again

imageimage
BMF Investments shared a post  
51 w

I just tested this and it appeared in my community wallet instantly. GREAT JOB CL TEAM!!!

51 w

Onward and upward!

-Crypto Corey

Dear Team,
With the reference of above topic my Land No 4 not showing in my DGP wallet so please check and resolve issues as early as possible.

Thanks and regards
Pratik Mohod