Dear Crypto Corey sir I have transferred 50usdt form my binance wallet for wallet topup to take game action but very sorry to say that till 4 days wallet showing same empty. Kindly request you sir approved it now also I personally raided email also provided all details but no use 2 free game action days gone I am unable to collect rent from my land and form miner

Dear Crypto Corey sir I have transferred 50usdt form my binance wallet for wallet topup to take game action but very sorry to say that till 4 days wallet showing same empty. Kindly request you sir approved it now also I personally raided email also provided all details but no use 2 free game action days gone I am unable to collect rent from my land and form miner

imageimage

Respected sir,
Crypto corey and Vikings
I want to bring into your attention that I had around 2.4 crypto in my account and when I did in game action for 3 days it was successful but there there was a deduction of more than 2 crypto and 0.5 xrp. I would like to know why there was deduction of more than 2 crypto which is too much I feel. I have not taken any screen shot before doing the action, please check and confirm whether it is okay or not otherwise please do the needful. Thanks

Crypto Corey i made the payment $10 kindly top up my wallet

#cryptocorey #theviking #cl Team - A Very Big Thank to you all !!! You People are amazing , Enthusiastic , words can not define your Work. At last I Got My DGP in UI & started the Mining & Rent Collection from Today. Still I have one more Qty 01. Land level 01 #19317 to be Sync with UI , same is reflected in Xumm, OnXRP. Once again I like to thank you all or making such a wonderful platform. 🙏 🙏 🤩 😍

#cryptocorey #theviking #cl Team - A Very Big Thank to you all !!! You People are amazing , Enthusiastic , words can not define your Work. At last I Got My DGP in UI & started the Mining & Rent Collection from Today. Still I have one more Qty 01. Land level 01 #19317 to be Sync with UI , same is reflected in Xumm, OnXRP. Once again I like to thank you all or making such a wonderful platform. 🙏 🙏 🤩 😍

Crypto Corey made the payment of 15$. Please top up my wallet.