Dear
Corey sir I have transferred 56.94$ USDT through ERC20 network from my Binance wallet 3 days ago but till my wallet not credited xrp for which I am unable to take game action kindly approve and credit my wallet as soon as possible.
Also I attached transaction slip and harsh transaction 🆔 : 0xfbb3444d9445a75336da9a82b741a6f7e6f9c1bd824d0a519644a4df37a1a397

Thank you very much sir

Dear
Corey sir I have transferred 56.94$ USDT through ERC20 network from my Binance wallet 3 days ago but till my wallet not credited xrp for which I am unable to take game action kindly approve and credit my wallet as soon as possible.
Also I attached transaction slip and harsh transaction 🆔 : 0xfbb3444d9445a75336da9a82b741a6f7e6f9c1bd824d0a519644a4df37a1a397

Thank you very much sir

Good Night 🌃

Rohit_Rangwani shared a post  
51 w

51 w

Update on Current Top Off & Coinbase Issues - Immediate Solutions and Upcoming Enhancements

CryptoLand Community,

We want to address the ongoing issues related to Top Off and Coinbase that many within our community are currently grappling with. We understand the frustration and inconvenience this may have caused, and we are actively working on solutions.

The core of the problem lies in the limitations of how Coinbase transactions are processed, which is beyond our immediate control. We have reached out for clarification and assistance on these matters and are awaiting a detailed response or status update to share with you.

In the meantime, we're excited to announce that we are in the closing stages of integrating a more reliable and efficient XUMM option for Top Off. This enhancement is expected to be up and running shortly, significantly improving your experience.

While we anticipate the completion of this new feature, we're here to assist you in resolving current issues. If you're facing delays or problems with your transactions, please share your wallet address and Coinbase Transaction ID with us. It should resemble something like "TRCM6G5W." Our customer support team is on standby to expedite these concerns for you, ensuring that your issues are addressed promptly.

We are wholeheartedly committed to enhancing your experience. The forthcoming XUMM options promise a smoother and more reliable service. Additionally, we pledge to improve how our systems interact with Coinbase, minimizing the potential for similar disruptions in the future.

Your patience, support, and understanding during this time are immensely appreciated. We're in this together, and your seamless experience is our top priority. Thank you for being a valuable member of our community.

- CryptoLand Team

sir on sunday i have paid 14 usdc through polygon network for xrp token in game.
Its been 3 days still i havent got any xrp token in my profile.

and basically 2 or more than 2 years now i have made investment on this game i havent got any returns from this and still now its not showing me any xrp in my profile.

How many days i have to wait ?
when i will get my xrp token in game ?
when will i get my invetments returns?😢😊

I have deposite sone usdc from binance 4 days ago then also it does not added in xrp wallet can anyone tell how many time it will take now also . What happen with binance.

Crypto Corey sir my USDT deposite of 50 in ERC, IS NOT YET UPDATED IN MY WALLET..PLEASE HELP

Crypto Corey shared a post  
51 w

51 w

Update on Current Top Off & Coinbase Issues - Immediate Solutions and Upcoming Enhancements

CryptoLand Community,

We want to address the ongoing issues related to Top Off and Coinbase that many within our community are currently grappling with. We understand the frustration and inconvenience this may have caused, and we are actively working on solutions.

The core of the problem lies in the limitations of how Coinbase transactions are processed, which is beyond our immediate control. We have reached out for clarification and assistance on these matters and are awaiting a detailed response or status update to share with you.

In the meantime, we're excited to announce that we are in the closing stages of integrating a more reliable and efficient XUMM option for Top Off. This enhancement is expected to be up and running shortly, significantly improving your experience.

While we anticipate the completion of this new feature, we're here to assist you in resolving current issues. If you're facing delays or problems with your transactions, please share your wallet address and Coinbase Transaction ID with us. It should resemble something like "TRCM6G5W." Our customer support team is on standby to expedite these concerns for you, ensuring that your issues are addressed promptly.

We are wholeheartedly committed to enhancing your experience. The forthcoming XUMM options promise a smoother and more reliable service. Additionally, we pledge to improve how our systems interact with Coinbase, minimizing the potential for similar disruptions in the future.

Your patience, support, and understanding during this time are immensely appreciated. We're in this together, and your seamless experience is our top priority. Thank you for being a valuable member of our community.

- CryptoLand Team

Dear
Also I attached transaction slip and harsh transaction 🆔 : 0x2283a638e2c97730aaab7e3719f6bb2a313565f2a23e80575d82ec0a8af88259

Thank you very much sir

Dear
Also I attached transaction slip and harsh transaction 🆔 : 0x2283a638e2c97730aaab7e3719f6bb2a313565f2a23e80575d82ec0a8af88259

Thank you very much sir