Dear Crypto Corey sir I have transferred 50usdt form my binance wallet for wallet topup to take game action but very sorry to say that till 3 days wallet showing same empty. Kindly request you sir approved it now also I personally raided email also provided all details but no use 2 free game action days gone I am unable to collect rent from my land and form miner

Dear Crypto Corey sir I have transferred 50usdt form my binance wallet for wallet topup to take game action but very sorry to say that till 3 days wallet showing same empty. Kindly request you sir approved it now also I personally raided email also provided all details but no use 2 free game action days gone I am unable to collect rent from my land and form miner

#theviking, Crypto corey – Sir Regarding DGP transfer & Purchase – As observed restricted access to OnXRP & others for DGP- NFT to Transfer/List/Purchase due to your controlled access by CL indicating the note as.(This offer has a third party broker set as a destination. Only the below account can accept the offer) CL account destination- rpZqTPC8GvrSvEfFsUuHkmPCg29GdQuXhC . Kind request to Please grand access to address - rESXsznE4fVumKUkkiFPhxqBy7FxWCoUyG
DGP’s as to make available in UI for the game play action.Even having XRP TOPUP in my account , I can not participate those DGP’s.
Also request you to read Email send from lohalenikhil@gmail.com.

imageimage

I WANT YOUR ATTENTION PLEASE CRYPTO COREY SIR
Dear Crypto Corey sir I have transferred 56usdt form my binance wallet for wallet topup to take game action but very sorry to say that till 3 days wallet showing same empty. Kindly request you sir approved it now also I personally raided email also provided all details but no use 2 free game action days gone I am unable to collect rent from my land and form miner

Crypto Corey CryptoLand

I have loaded 47 USDT by coinbase but it's still not reflecting in my XRP wallet due to which I am unable to play the main game.

Kindly support it's been 3 days now , already lost 2 days for free Game Play

Harsh Transaction ID - 0xce1fe92ef1504e5ceb905ddcbd9133be58fc8aaf03f89a66b8042096465bd34e

Prachi Lokesh changed her profile cover
51 w

Prachi Lokesh changed her profile picture
51 w