Have completed almost 3 days after the payment has been done and successful but the wallet has not been credited yet. Not even able to raise a ticket as it says server error every time I click on submit. Many people are having this issue. Seems like game has been launched just for namesake as not able to mine or collect rent due to xrp not added even after making the payment. This is how a game was launched after one and half year. Crypto Corey

@please check about the payment
And could you please deposit some amount of XRP so i can collect rent🙄🙏Crypto Corey
Please do somethingCrypto Corey

Sir I have combo but I can't see it
Only LAND is in the cryptoland game..
What should I do?

#cryptoland
Crypto Corey The Architect

Manoj Denge changed his profile picture
51 w

Hello sir 3 days have passed my top up has not come yet due to no XRP I am able to do my role action help me

Guys as i found most of the people did wrong process and they are asking to Crypto Corey to resolve issues

Let me help you with it , Yesterday i did this process and today in community wallet is showing.

Step 1 - go to cryptoland game tab and then click on add xrp and enter how much amount you want , (you can add 25 to 50 $ as per recommended in meeting video by viking.)
step 2 - after this you will get coinbase option to click
step 3 - once you click on it you will find networks like ETH and POLYGON
Step 4 - You are suppose to choose polygon network with USDC Coin
Step 5 - Then you will see address is generated for paying amount
Step 6 - Go to binance ( make sure you converted your coins to USDC)
Step 7 - go to spot wallet click on withdraw --> choose USDC---> Enter address which you get from coinbase----> enter amount with 1 USDC extra because 1 USDC is the network fees . then you will not face issues with underpayment and overpayment
Step 8 - check once receiver amount once at bottom side on payment page in binance
Step 9 - then make payment after making payment wait for 15 min to complete , it has 300 confirmations
Step 10 - Then once payment done click on continue on coinbase
Then wait for 24 hours

Then it will show on community page

Hope it will help us all.......!!!!!!

Hey Crypto Corey sir i have pending request from 3cweeks can you please resolve this transaction.

USDC TRANSFER NOT YET RECIEVED