Gaming Funds Not Credited - Seeking Assistance
I wanted to bring to your attention an issue I've been experiencing with my gaming account. I made a payment for gaming funds over 24 hours ago, but the funds have not been credited to my account as of yet. I understand that the transfer fee was been deducted from the same transferred amount .
Order Code:4T5LJNZ8

I've already reached out to the platform's Submit support ticket, but a Server Error 505 ,so I wanted to share my experience with the community and see if anyone else has faced a similar situation or could offer guidance. Crypto Corey .

imageimage
AJIT KUMAR OURAN changed his profile picture
51 w

@ Dear Crypto Corey and whole Crypto Land developers, thank you to all of you.
after a long time waiting finally Rent and Mining.starts.
Feeling so happy 😊 and excited.
Thank you again.

@ Dear Crypto Corey and whole Crypto Land developers, thank you to all of you.
Thank you again.

@ Dear Crypto Corey sir and whole Crypto Land developers, thank you to all of you.
Thank you again.

imageimage

@Crypto Corey I have deposite some BTC from binance since last Evening than also
Its does not showing in my xrp wallet plz hlp #cryptocorey

I have deposite some usdc from binance since last morning than also
Its does not showing in my xrp wallet plz help me crypto corey sir and the viking.

Dear crypto corey sir I hv added 11 usdc on yesterday. After waiting of more than 24 hrs my wallet still not showing xrp. I know u r working on it, but I want to start mining and rent collection as soon as possible. Bcoz I'm so excited for it. Plz do needful action.

Dear crypto corey sir I hv added 11 usdc on yesterday. After waiting of more than 24 hrs my wallet still not showing xrp. I know u r working on it, but I want to start mining and rent collection as soon as possible. Bcoz I'm so excited for it. Plz do needful action.

imageimage