Crypto Corey Sir I have made top-up to the wallet by polygon network is it ok or not please let me know

Hi, i just transfered 21 dollars to mi eXRP wallet, but the real amount transfered was $20.83, so i lost the amount transfered
https://etherscan.io/tx/0xc125........c59fa3b9578b4d6e
I can't start my rent collection due this problem
Crypto Corey please help

Where can we see how much time remain to complete the current mining cycle ?
JPhair

Crypto Corey Sir I have made top-up to the wallet by BTC network is it ok or not please let me know

Sheetal Bhise shared a post  
51 w

Hello Crypto Corey , what is the timeline to begin raiding as i have cavalry avatar?

Crypto corey please check this payment and assure is it done or not and how much time will it reflect in exrp wallet so excited to stake my dgps

Coinbase Commerce.pdf

I have 16 XRP as reserve and more 13.99 XRP for spending in my XUMM wallet. Today when i tried to collect rent for my LAND DGP the request got rejected showing message that I don't have sufficient XRP in my wallet for transaction.....can anyone help me with this issue???....or the rent collection for LAND has not started yet???..... actually i was not able to attend the call due to a medical emergency.... kindly reply

I have send 14 USDC from my binance account to My EXRP wallet but it doesn't credit. Crypto Corey

Sir xumm since when will it be added