Finally I top up my wallet
I used polygon network and the speed of this network is awesome it takes just 10 to 15 mins for reflecting the balance in wallet
Very happy with of CL team

Crypto World shared a post  
51 w

51 w

Hi CL Community

Find below Miner Level -2 Daily Earning and Cost / $CRYPTO required to play the game ...

Please note First day cost / $CRYPTO required is Zero , so you dont need any $CRYPTO,

Strategy -1

If you staking the DGP everyday then from below calculation you dont need extra $CRYPTO but you need XRP fees which will cost 0.50 XRP for every day .

Strategy -2

You can buy CRYPTO as mention in the below in DAYS option i.e for 3 days u required 0.6, ,,7days =1.4 ,,etc

Hope this will help you in planning you strategy ...

Further please note while going on mining before confirmation check the calculation of earning ,tax, theft as there were some bug due to which the figure was showing was not correct in some cases..

HELLO ANYONE

HAS ANYONE DONE THE TOP UP WITH BINANCE

IF YES PLEASE TILL HOW

THANK YOU

Pls someone guide me how to top up my exrp wallet..

Crypto Corey

Are we going to see any graphical mining just like wolf game?

Crypto Corey sir when I select the payment option USDC through polygon network, in binance should I select polygon network or ERC-20 network because coin base works on Etherium

BMF Investments shared a post  
51 w

51 w

Regarding the ‘Wallet Top Off’ -

Just for added clarification, we are currently using Coinbase Commerce as the payment option. Unfortunately, because it relies on the Ethereum Blockchain, transaction times are very slow. We are painfully aware of this inefficiency and will soon be adding a XUMM payment option for swifter transactions in XRP.

In the mean time, after completing your transaction, please note that our system will not reflect your updated balance until Coinbase Commerce finishes processing it, even if it preemptively shows as completed/successful on the Blockchain.

So if you’ve already sent funds and it says successful, you are good to go! No need to worry if your balance is not immediately updated, just be patient for Coinbase Commerce to process your transaction. It will come! No need to submit a ticket for this. 

Thank you 👽🏰💯

How to make active

BMF Investments shared a post  
51 w

51 w

At long last, the mines are officially open for business. A new chapter of CryptoLand begins.

https://game.cryptoland.io/

- The Architect

Pay in advance
Can't afford anything
How much more money to spend?
It's been 2 years and nothing