Dear Crypto Corey sir,
My topup page not open for add xrp and alao my mini games also not open. Some iasue for my Account and also i have creating ticket for that but thats also not working error code 500.so i request to you please solve these issue of my account.

Dear Crypto Corey sir,
My topup page not open for add xrp and alao my mini games also not open. Some iasue for my Account and also i have creating ticket for that but thats also not working error code 500.so i request to you please solve these issue of my account.

imageimage

Crypto Corey i am little bit confused
I have 2 avatars but my single avatar is mining in the game. Why is this? Can anyone help me with this?

I have 2 avatars but my single avatar is mining in the game. Why is this? Can anyone help me with this?

imageimage

I wish to have recurring theoretical journals on every update to the game or community site. So that everyone should have all knowledge to the game as many could not understanding to attend meeting on nrgmeet, either try masterclass on zoom meetings too. Have a look to the Need of an hour. CryptoLand Crypto Corey

Crypto Corey I have avatar but it is not showing in the game why is this happening please help me in this..???

Crypto Corey I have avatar but it is not showing in the game why is this happening please help me in this..???

imageimage

38 xrp balance in my xumm account but still it is saying insufficient balance?