I added fund xrp using matic option and is showing successful and it's being 2 hours now..but fund is not reflecting in my wallet.. Crypto Corey plz help

Babasaheb Nemane changed his profile picture
51 w

Kishor Inamdar shared a post  
51 w

51 w

The game has started (rent collection) 😊
#cryptoland

The game has started (rent collection) 😊
#cryptoland

Hey Crypto Corey , it would be great to have a video explaining how to start playing the game, collecting rent, and turning it into USD for the ones who couldn't get in the last call. It would be really helpful to have the recording of this last call and of the future ones too.
Thanks in advance.

HAS ANYONE DONE TOPUP USING BINANCE IF YES PLESE TELL WHAT ADDRESS TO PUT OR HOW TO DO TOP UP

People who want top up wallet using binance
Step 1 - go to the wallet then add fund type the amount you want to deposit
Step 2 - select USD coin form polygon network
Step 3 - copy the address then open binance go to the wallet select spot and then USDC
Step 4 - select withdraw paste the address that you copied form CL wallet page then select polygon network recheck the address
Step 5 - in amount add one extra USDC because it is the network fee complete the withdrawal process and come again to wallet page wait for 2 min until it shows payment complete
Step 6 - relax for 30 mins it will reflect the XRP in your wallet .
Step 7 - very very very important step comment Thankyou if deposit is done 👍👍👍
Here's the proof also

SAIRAJ29 shared a post  
51 w

can anyone help

51 w

HELLO ANYONE

HAS ANYONE DONE THE TOP UP WITH BINANCE

IF YES PLEASE TILL HOW

THANK YOU

prathamesh patil shared a post  
51 w

51 w

At long last, the mines are officially open for business. A new chapter of CryptoLand begins.

https://game.cryptoland.io/

- The Architect

I had tried topping off my XRP funds but the extension to Coinbase Commerce had given me a pop up that states "that the extension is not supported". If this is a common issue for others, I'm sure cryptoland & the developers are working on fixing it or figuring out another way for the transfer functionality.