Hi Crypto Corey i have done top up of 15 USDC for my xrp wallet in CL. Transaction is also successful.
due to transaction charge , it got transferred only 14USDC. I'm not able to send extra 1 coin as it need minimum 10 to transfer. Pls help brother to fix this issue as i need to subscribe go-pro service.
Txn hash : 0x997320cebfff6be8897901516ebac2ba6a55b71b1d9d1265d8bca72c19ec1f8d

Hi, Crypto Corey and if we add USDC through the Binance Matic polygon network is that will work to fund our wallet?

Dear Corey sir I’m paying…….
But showing to overpay & contact your merchant at coreyCryptoLand.io my order no- M4G6EM7J kindly resolve my pending status…. So I will start my staking game🙏

Guys what's the process of top up our Wallet for to start our renting Income and From which exchange we have to transfer and how much amount of xrp we have to transfer please help Cryptoland holder's

Send me exact link for entering the game to start my Renting and collection because the link given by Corey when I am clicking I am again entering in same page not able to access Renting page? Please help Crypto Corey

what about the people who have bankers how they enter the game???Crypto Corey

The new beginning
Crypto Corey , ,TheArtist The Professor The Architect and all team

I got the first 0.54 CRYPTO rent collection and am now trying to collect it again for both Cryptoland. Thanks Crypto Corey and and Team.

नमस्ते कोई बताये जिसके पास केवल लेंड है उसे अब कैसे आगे बढ़ना है इस सिस्टम में क्या प्रक्रिया करना होगी मेरा level 1 मिला है अब आगे क्या तकनीकी प्रक्रिया करना है कृपया बताएं जी

is rent collection working or not? showing error insufficient XRP...