Crypto corey sir i am not able to access the game its redirecting me to the community website please help

Sumedh Gaikwad shared a post  
51 w

Rahul Haware changed his profile picture
51 w

BALASAHEB0909 changed his profile picture
51 w

I have fixed mismatch issue of UI game and my xumm wallet. Instead of internal transfer i listed it onxrp and bought from other account, and its working now. Thanks.

I have 2 lands and the action is done successfully but now i once again logged in to the game they showing you have no land dgps whats the problem can anyone explain? #cryptocorrey

I have 2 lands and the action is done successfully but now i once again logged in to the game they showing you have no land dgps whats the problem can anyone explain? #cryptocorrey

imageimage

Can anyone help me where i could find the topp up wallet link..

Hey guys i was not able to attend few zoom meeting earlier. Can anyone help me how to take rent collection and mining, i have 30xrp in my xumm wallet but still saying insufficient balance.

Dear Crypto Corey sir,
My topup page not open for add xrp and alao my mini games also not open. Some iasue for my Account and also i have creating ticket for that but thats also not working error code 500.so i request to you please solve these issue of my account.