Crypto Corey please start rent collection of 3days or 7days. Because of busy schedule daily renewal can be difficult for most of the players. 🙏

#cryptocorey #vikings -I had recently made an activity to Transferred few NFT DGP from ONXRP platform to another account.When this New DGP from ONXRP will appear/ reflect in https://game.cryptoland.io. So that I can transfer USDC/ Matic to get convert XRP in CL community wallet to participate in Game play at earliest.

Hello Crypto Corey 18hr is completed but my amount is not reflected in my CL wallet pls do the needfull..... i want to upgrade my package 🙏🏻

38 xrp available in My XUMM wallet , but still, insufficient balance message appears

Good morning Crypto Corey

Yesterday I transferred 6$ worth of Matic from polygon network using my binance account through cryptoland commerce coinbase(11.7 Matic) to top up my wallet. and its still not reflecting in my wallet yet please do the needful its been 24 hrs now.

It was a overpaid order and was resolved later on, states payment was complete.

The transaction was successful.
tx ID: 0xb736ca37f34406ff60ea6117bf3c4b077080f7f4163d58f9c3b0ef7d94264663

payment receipt : https://commerce.coinbase.com/....receipts/AVQPQ8KR?co

Yesterday I also paid 8$ worth of matic because I was very excited to stake my lands and miner, which reflected within 2hrs but the earlier payment of 6$ yet not added to my community wallet.

Coinbase Commerce

HAS ANYONE GOT THEIR MINIG AND RENT COLLECTION IN THE WALLET

hello correy please tell me first action is free then why the popup shows like insufficient balance i had some xrp amount stil shows insufficient please look into this#cryptocorrey

hello correy please tell me first action is free then why the popup shows like insufficient balance i had some xrp amount stil shows insufficient please look into this#cryptocorrey

imageimage

Helo dear & respected Mr.Corey & Mr.Josh today morning I deposited 51.944 USDT Network ERC20 via Binance exchange but as for your concern blockchain take time for deposit time 🕰️ so now I checked ERC Network there mentioned your payment accepted or successful process done ✅ so now I checked my eXRP wallet but there are not added XRP so kindly resolve my concern because I’m excited to start my staking game… thank you 🙏 so much to making wonderful game for us ….I appreciate your entire project team & every members……