I've encountered an issue with my avatar assets not appearing in the gameplay, and I would like to send them for mining. I'm seeking your help to resolve this matter. Could you please guide me on how to ensure my avatar assets are correctly integrated into the game? Crypto Corey

imageimage

Crypto Corey
If we put the land on rent collection for 7 days so will daily mined crypto be credited into e wallet after seven days or per day??

i have added USDC in wallet but they are not showing inthe wallet plz help Crypto Corey

#crypto Corey, i have balance in xumm wallet but is not show in CL Wallet. What to do for play the game and unable to collect rent on land...

Mayuri Srinivas Singireddy changed her profile picture
51 w

Corey Sir,please support me for add funds in CL wallet..I done short payment in CL Wallet 11$ instead of 12 $ without considering 1$ gas fee in binance even I entered 12$ in wallet & credits for add funds but 1$ gas fee not considered in total 12$ withdrawal in binance so payment is not completed see the attached image I sent also email to you.so please support me.

imageimage
MJromanN shared a post  
51 w

Crypto Corey please check the transaction, waiting for e xrp wallet topup

51 w

Crypto Corey JPhair Good morning Crypto Corey The Viking

I transferred 18$ from polygon network using my binance account through cryptoland commerce coinbase to top up my wallet. and its still not reflecting in my wallet yet please do the needful its been 24 hrs now.

Sachin SonaR shared a post  
51 w

51 w

People who want top up wallet using binance
Step 1 - go to the wallet then add fund type the amount you want to deposit
Step 2 - select USD coin form polygon network
Step 3 - copy the address then open binance go to the wallet select spot and then USDC
Step 4 - select withdraw paste the address that you copied form CL wallet page then select polygon network recheck the address
Step 5 - in amount add one extra USDC because it is the network fee complete the withdrawal process and come again to wallet page wait for 2 min until it shows payment complete
Step 6 - relax for 30 mins it will reflect the XRP in your wallet .
Step 7 - very very very important step comment Thankyou if deposit is done 👍👍👍
Here's the proof also

Crypto Corey When can we expect more game guidelines for forging, raiding, banker related avtar for their daily earnings ? For miner, do we need any more actions to perform after earning CRYPTO or its final earning and can be withdrawn to XUMM wallet for conversion to XRP ?? pls update if possible. Thanks brother for really good game launch. !!