Crypto corey please check my e wallet topup its been 12 hours and it is not settled please i am very excited to stake my dgps due to no balnce in ewallet please do the needful so atleast today i can stake my miners and lands order code 9QWFBPTE

Hi sir, iam purchase Add on xrp bt not showing in my Account balance kindly check and resend value.

Crypto Corey dear sir when game will start, already too tooo toooo much time gone. But nit yet know when game start?? I am waiting for your trustable reply.. Thank you

Sajan Chahad changed his profile picture
51 w

GANESHPRASAD changed his profile picture
51 w

Crypto Corey Can you please explain little about how CryptoLand tokenomics work? I mean each day we are mining CRYPTO with currently miner and rent collection, so all this generated crypto will go for selling/conversion to XRP, In this case price of CL CRYPTO will fall .. I'm wondering how will buying pressure comes to move up price ? Pls explain if any details available to share. Thanks

Sir have done over payment in USDC already mailed as per message received .
Please guide
Crypto Corey

KGus54 changed her profile picture
51 w

@Sir payment is done by selecting usdc (polygon) network and confirm to exrp wallet

Hi crypto Corey, I have one avatar but it’s not showing in the game and don’t know how to start mining for avatar. Please explain