Good afternoon CryptoLand!

My transaction id is 0xb9f7249a451bffd8b940ade6c17aa9e923df3c4bcf907a7c47f8b0851371ba05 . I deposited 9 usdc at my top up wallet 6 hrs ago but still it is not credited . Kindly guide me.

Crypto Corey
My first free action has been completed now and I am trying to put my land on rent for 3 days but it doesn't allow me to select that 3 days duration.so pls check the issue bcx I HV to put it for another crycle

I have completed my first day renting 😍💰
When will withdrawal gonna start?
Crypto Corey

51 w - Youtube

here is simple video tutorial for add funds in e-xrp wallet in hindi

I keep getting insufficient xrp wallet ? Theres plenty of $$ in this wallet whats wrong

I have deposited 9usdc ay my top up wallet 5 hrs hrs back but it is not credited tlll now. Kindly help my screenshot of payment is attached

51 w - Youtube

Cryptoland Mining and Rent Collection Live #cryptolandgame #viralvideo #p2e #xrp
NEW VIDEO OUT :-

https://youtu.be/xIr_zFhBd3Y

KINGDOMS WILL RISE
OWN. EARN. CONQUER.
OWN A DIGITAL GAME PIECE IN A CAPTIVATING NEW WORLD
1) Link to trust line for CRYPTO:

2) Miner contract on polygon:
3) Mining and Rent will start today.
4) Withdraws are limited to .1 CRYPTO for 7 days, will be reviewed in 72hrs.
5) First in-game action will not cost any $CRYPTO, only .5 XRP
6) Mine block and Match three(Candy Crush) mini games coming soon
7) Option to use XUMM to top off community wallet will be coming soon.
HOW TO EARN POINTS?HOW TO CONVERT POINTS INTO #crypto
HOW TO ADD XRPHOW TO START MINING AND RENT ?
Important Links :
Community -
GamePlay - Guide -
Crypto check -

DISCLAIMERDo NOT INVEST money you are not willing to lose. This video is for information propose. Do your own research

I've encountered an issue with my avatar assets not appearing in the gameplay, and I would like to send them for mining. I'm seeking your help to resolve this matter. Could you please guide me on how to ensure my avatar assets are correctly integrated into the game? Crypto Corey