it's my downline account my name is sachin Yadav you check my id you restricted my account I am not able to Post anything there so that's why I post This problem with my downline account see
Crypto Corey and i paid my $11 USDC From Sachin Yadav account you can check and verify please unrestrict my Sachin Yadav account it's my only account I don't know why you done this with me 😭😠 The General The Architect

it's my downline account my name is sachin Yadav you check my id you restricted my account I am not able to Post anything there so that's why I post This problem with my downline account see
Crypto Corey and i paid my $11 USDC From Sachin Yadav account my $11 USDC not reflected not yet since 24 hour's you can check and verify please unrestrict my Sachin Yadav account it's my only account I don't know why you done this with me 😭😠 The General The Architect

imageimage

KINDLY UPLOAD THE STEPS HOW I COULD LET OTHER PEOPLE BUY NFTS BY USING MY REFERAL

Sir I have made the payment but it has not come in my e-wallet yet. What should I do? Please tell me. I have to start the game soon.. #corry

any updates on pc gameplay? link to game still redirects you to community page? also are dms disable for a reason? im able to reach game via mobile for now. idk if spoken
about already but how does the withdraw proccess work and how to change limit on withdraw to switvh to 1 crypto bc that the cap on withdraw for 1crpto now correct?

Crypto Corey I topped off my account in Coinbase and per the blockchain the transaction was successful 5 hours ago but my funds have not posted into my community wallet yet. I appreciate all that you're doing for us!

Crypto Corey I toped off my account in
Coinbase and per the blockchain the transaction was successful which is as an 1 1/2 ago and my funds have not posted into the community yet.

Crypto Corey Good evening brother. I hope all is well. I've made a deposit many hours ago and it still didnt show up to top off my wallet. It sent usdc on the etherium network. Can you please help me with this. I would like to get started. Thanks for all you do

See you all in the mines!

Sent 14 USDC about an hour ago still not able to send my miners out yet think someone could help me out Crypto Corey CryptoLand