I top off with 17 USDC yesterday morning but not yet reflected,pls do needful.

Crypto Corey
Plz check payment

Is the CRYPTO withdrawl process currently OFF??? i had submitted a withdrawl request for crypto earned by mini games 2 weeks earlier but still it is pending and due to this new withdrawl request is not getting submitted. Even tried to raise a Ticket but the not getting created and showing "500 server error".....if anyone has any idea about it kindly share.

Sir,
Most humbly I request to state that I have transferred $50.00275 usdt to my community.cryptoland.io wallet at 20 am on Sunday which is more than 34 hours ago from my Binance wallet but still I have not received it on my community wallet which is RAJIV121.
So I request you to please refill my community wallet as soon as possible so that I can start my gaming action. I have attached the transaction receipt for your reference. Thank you

Yours faithfully,
Rajiv Watson.

I made payment for game action but till not credit in my wallet. So please look into matter and solve it

I made payment for game action but till not credit in my wallet. So please look into matter and solve it

imageimage

Crypto Corey
CryptoLand

The General

Dear ceyptoland team, my land started collecting rent from yesterday. Thank you team for all your support and all my upline for yesterday meeting and guiding.

🙏💐💐💐💐

Rahul Haware changed his profile picture
51 w

it's my downline account my name is sachin Yadav you check my id you restricted my account I am not able to Post anything there so that's why I post This problem with my downline account see
Crypto Corey and i paid my $11 USDC From Sachin Yadav account you can check and verify please unrestrict my Sachin Yadav account it's my only account I don't know why you done this with me 😭😠 The General The Architect