sir i had made a payment of 11 usdc through polygon network today also by mistake my payment had being stuck and didn"t reverted back to me i am attaching the necessary details below

Dear Crypto Corey sir I have transferred 50usdt form my binance wallet for wallet topup to take game action but very sorry to say that till 3 days wallet showing same empty. Kindly request you sir approved it now also I personally raised email also provided all details but no use 2 free game action days gone I am unable to collect rent from my land and form miner

Dear Crypto Corey sir I have transferred 50usdt form my binance wallet for wallet topup to take game action but very sorry to say that till 3 days wallet showing same empty. Kindly request you sir approved it now also I personally raised email also provided all details but no use 2 free game action days gone I am unable to collect rent from my land and form miner

SARAT CHANDRA BISWAS changed his profile picture
51 w

Crypto Corey how much xrp is required for mining based on the number of days

Hi Crypto Corey yesterday i transfered 9$ from my binance account to the polygon network usdc its been 24 hrs its not reflecting
My transaction id is 0x6ad99331c9c806744ec152d7cc830e0cb738864b0ec585148f5155ad0a51a978
its shows its resolved

why my land is not mining yet

Dear Crypto Corey sir I have transferred 50usdt form my binance wallet for wallet topup to take game action but very sorry to say that till 3 days wallet showing same empty. Kindly request you sir approved it now also I personally raided email also provided all details but no use 2 free game action days gone I am unable to collect rent from my land and form miner