Anagha P changed her profile picture
51 w

Please share game guide. It is very difficult to understand the rules and mechanism

Who can top off my xrp? I’ll get ya back when Coinbase gets rolling again.

Dear Crypto Corey sir I have transferred 50usdt form my binance wallet for wallet topup to take game action but very sorry to say that till 3 days wallet showing same empty. Kindly request you sir approved it now also I personally raided email also provided all details but no use 2 free game action days gone I am unable to collect rent from my land and form miner

Dear Crypto Corey sir I have transferred 50usdt form my binance wallet for wallet topup to take game action but very sorry to say that till 3 days wallet showing same empty. Kindly request you sir approved it now also I personally raided email also provided all details but no use 2 free game action days gone I am unable to collect rent from my land and form miner