The Architect we have to spen 0.1 here and getting 0.2 and text is 0.1 so in my view i am getting nothing from here can you plz explain how can we earn here.

to purchase dgp asstes they are useing xumm wallet why not they allwoing to add funds from xumm to exrp wallet??? Crypto Corey i have done payment 2 days a go still not received exrp and u stopped responding also....

this is waste of money when we deposit via USDC still not update in my wallet and corey also did not replay on mail Crypto Corey

This is waste of money when we deposit via coin payment via btc still not update in my wallet Crypto Corey

Crypto Corey The General I have transferred 10usdc using polygon network 60 hours ago....still it is not reflecting in Xrp balance....please do needful....I have done mail on coreyCryptoLand.io also sharing transaction hash and other details too

To start mining how much XRPs required? Where to deposit XRPs?

mahesh_86 changed his profile picture
51 w

I top off with 17 USDC THROUGH coinbase POLYGON But it is not reflecting in balance, 24 hrs already over

nikkuc changed his profile picture
51 w

sir i had made a payment of 11 usdc through polygon network today also by mistake my payment had being stuck and didn"t reverted back to me i am attaching the necessary details below