Earlier Minting on land was only happening for 1 day, now land and miner working started for 1,3,7,15,30 days too. Good to see upgradations on CL. Crypto Corey CryptoLand

Crypto Corey Dear Crypto Corey sir I have transferred 18usdc form my binance wallet for e xrp wallet topup to take game action but very sorry to say that till 3 days wallet showing same empty.I am unable to collect rent from my land tomorrow onwards.please if you add some xrp in my wallet so this will help me to continue stake land rent till the time coin base issue resolved or XUMM option available from your side. Thanks 🙏

#crypto_corey Dear Crypto Corey sir I have transferred btc form my binance wallet for e xrp wallet topup to take game action but very sorry to say that till 3 days wallet showing same empty.I am unable to collect rent from my land tomorrow onwards.please if you add some xrp in my wallet so this will help me to continue stake land rent till the time coin base issue resolved or XUMM option available from your side. Thanks
Crypto Corey

I HAVE A LAND OF LEVEL 5 AND IT COLLECTED 0.9 CRYPTO IN ONE DAY BUT WHEN I SENT IT NEXT DAY FOR RENT COLLECTION IT CUTS THE COST OF 0.5 CRYPTO AND THE BALANCE IT REFLECTED IS 0.4 CRYPTO. IS IT GOING TO CUT A COST OF 0.5 CRYPTO DAILY?

17 USDC top off on 16th morning, still not reflecting,what is the issue, pls look into

MJromanN shared a post  
51 w

Crypto Corey Dear Crypto Corey sir I have transferred 18usdc form my binance wallet for e xrp wallet topup to take game action but very sorry to say that till 3 days wallet showing same empty.I am unable to collect rent from my land tomorrow onwards.please if you add some xrp in my wallet so this will help me to continue stake land rent till the time coin base issue resolved or XUMM option available from your side. Thanks 🙏

51 w

Crypto Corey JPhair Good morning Crypto Corey The Viking

I transferred 18$ from polygon network using my binance account through cryptoland commerce coinbase to top up my wallet. and its still not reflecting in my wallet yet please do the needful its been 24 hrs now.

Prashant Ambatkar changed his profile picture
51 w

amrapali gaikwad changed her profile picture
51 w

Hello Crypto Corey I have made
excessive payment due to which
my payment has been not added.
Can you pls tell me what I can do
in this ? Crypto Corey

Crypto Corey I have been trying to verify my profile since last 5-6months but its not getting verified. dont know where its getting stopped. It always shows ''Your verification request will soon be considered!" Pls look into this and solve this problem asap. Thanks