Mary Anusha changed her profile picture
51 w

Crypto Corey
Is there is a meeting today?

hello everyone hope you all doing well but can we discuss about the panding withdrawal. coz its alomst over more then 3 weeks the withdrawal is still panding. the big question is if the game is started but if we are not getting the withdrawal than i dont think its work. atleast the team have to give the pending withdrawal than make it smooth for all to daily withdrawals.

Hi Crypto Corey CryptoLand I did the XUMM transaction within a few seconds the transaction was successful and the amount was deducted from my XUMM wallet but it is showing expired token is not credited to my account. The really frustrating situation, the amount is not credited through Binance transaction and now in Xumm also it is creating problems.

In the business world, regular expenses are crucial. Our set monthly cost for the CL game eXRP is 15 XRP, which breaks down to 0.5 XRP daily. Holding XRP in a XUMM wallet or any authorized exchange might offer significant benefits in the future. As XRP's popularity grows and more businesses use it for international transactions, its value could rise. If XRP's price climbs from $0.48 to $1, $2, $3, $4, $5, or even $6, those holding XRP stand to see substantial gains. It's essential to practice caution: do not transfer all your XRP to any one wallet. Only move what you need for the day, week, or month. Always maintain the bulk of your XRP in XUMM or an authorized exchange, using only the necessary amount and not depleting your stash in one go.

Crypto Corey Sir showing crypto cost same for 1,3,7,15 and 30 days.But when we select 3,7,15 or 30 days crypto cost is going higher and only 0.50 goes from xrp wallet

SUNILKUMARSHARMA changed his profile picture
51 w

Can someone give the link to check Crypto Value

CryptoRon changed his profile picture
51 w

Hi Crypto Corey
Thieving activity is not started yet
So why its shoving 0.99 as theft
Please see attached