Can anyone tell me if we buy subscription of premium then the game action cost will reduce?#crypto correy

Great experience
7 Days duration started lets go
Thanks Crypto Corey sir for providing amazing web3 platform

First I apologized behaviour of some people during the call. But please don't blame whole Indian Community for some people.

First I apologized behaviour of some Indian people during the call. But plz don't blame whole Indian Community for some people.

The thing is, there are people from places in India who don't understand English at all, so whatever u tell them it's going on deaf ears. Cant blame them either.
Kind request Crypto Corey JPhair please keep calls on nrg meeting only. Much better and smoother meetings.
Please don't let the whole community from India suffer for few people. Apologies for todays call too. 🙏

If there has to be separate CL for indian and others please some of us wants to be in the 2nd team.

nrg meeting is better than zoom meeting Sir.

The Indian community really needs to work on following simple instructions. The level of inconsideration shown on the call is unacceptable. If the behavior dont change, y'all will ruin the open communication we now have with the CL team. I dont think y'all understand how much of a privilege we have to speak to the team behind the project. Crypto Corey there is options in the settings of zoom that will automatically mute people as they come into the call and wont allow them to unmute or share screen until you approve them. Similar to NRG

Personally feeling bad today because of some stupid people disrespect our corey and ryan sir😢

We all apologize for all that just happened
We are here to support Crypto land team not irritate the hope you should understand.
Specially Indian community 😔😔😔