DHARMENDRA DAS shared a post  
50 w

I just ran across a wallet that has 324 DGPs (Avatars and Land)!!! That dont even include vials, keys and loot boxes That is insane!!

There is Very Good news for Us community. Ripple finally won the SEC case🔥🔥🔥 , you should ask that what is impact of that?
I just want to tell you that it will greatly impact the price and experts also predict that XRP will touch price of 1 dollar soon
And we should be on moon 🚀🚀🚀

HEY ANYONE HAS IDEA WHEN IS TODAYS MEETING
THANK YOU

amanixlucky shared a post  
50 w

50 w

It’s no secret that Miners return to the surface with newly unearthed Cryptopium. Thieves lie in wait…

- The Architect

50 w

51 w

The newsfeed on the community site is not for customer support. Please use the ticketing system. That's why we spent time to develop that for you. I don’t want people to visit our platform looking for information on the game and see an endless sea of support issues.

Most of the time they are questions that have been answered already on an update call. Please stay informed and check my profile and the official CryptoLand page before asking questions. We will be releasing an FAQ shortly as well.

The feed is for game talk and strategy and that is it.

Going forward any post that are customer support related will be deleted.

We are aware of the 505 error when submitting the ticket, I will talk to the team about this but as I've stated many times. The tickets are still going through and we are answering them. Please submit only one ticket even if you get the 505 error.

- Crypto Corey

50 w

51 w

The XUMM Wallet "Top Off" option is LIVE and now available under the Purchase DGP Assets tab.

https://community.cryptoland.io/buy-dgp-assets

If you previously transacted via Coinbase Commerce, please be patient, these funds will still clear and credited to your wallet once Coinbase fully processes the payment. As a reminder, Coinbase Comemerce relies on Ethereum’s blockchain, hence these unbelievably slow processing times.

If you are still waiting for funds to clear, or have not yet topped off your wallet, please use the new XUMM option to expedite your gameplay. You can load as little as 1 XRP at a time and it will instantly clear.

(Ignore the filler Combo Pack image, it will soon be replaced with our very own CryptoLand eXRP token)

Onward and upward!

-Crypto Corey

Shubham Urkude shared a post  
50 w

50 w

It’s no secret that Miners return to the surface with newly unearthed Cryptopium. Thieves lie in wait…

- The Architect

Noble Banker shared a post  
50 w

50 w

- The Architect